It’s finally September and I couldn’t be more excited! I am so thrilled for the crisp breezes and smell of cinnamon that signal autumn’s return. The only downside is that school returns right along with it… but let’s not think about that!
Today I am sharing my late September TBR with you all. I’m really quite awful at sticking to a TBR, so these books are more akin to suggestions. September will be a busy month, so getting through these five priority books as well as my current read (The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern) would be swell.
1) Paper Towns by John Green
2) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
3) My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
4) A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
5) Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat
1) Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
2) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3) Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
4) Sabriel by Garth Nix
5) The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
Also, a quick announcement! Hopefully I’ll be posting a more detailed entry about this later, but I am now running a bookstagram account! It would mean so much to me if you checked it out. My username is @beautyandthebooks713, and you can find it here. The photo I featured above is one of my photos from my bookstagram, so if you enjoyed that photo and would like to see more similar bookish photography, go check out my account 🙂
What books are you going to be reading this September?